Artisan Turkish hand towel with fringes, cotton
Peshkir towels, multipurpose hand-loomed towels, are an important piece of the Turkish bath (hammam) ritual.
Peshkir is made of Turkish cotton which is a premium type of cotton with long fibers that opens up with use and becomes more absorbent over time.
Peshkir's high absorbency and lightweight provides a better alternative to terry towels since it dries faster and is easier to wrap around one's hair. Peshkir towel is equivalent in size to a regular hand towel.
- Made of 100% cotton for the bath, the kitchen, the spa and even the gym
- Lightweight and ideal for travel
- Knotted fringes
- Highly absorbent
- Machine washable up to 40°C, iron on high temperature, tumble dry low, do not dry clean, do not bleach
- 19.7" (50 cm) x 39.4" (100 cm) hand size
- Also available in a more economical twin pack